Dr. (Tech) Meri Helle
25 years of experience in semiconductor technology sales and business.
- CEO: Summa Semiconductor.
- Business development, sales and engineering: Okmetic Oyj.
- R&D: Nokia Research Centre.
- Research in quantum physics, material science.
Dr. (Tech) Sami Suihkonen
20 years expertise in semiconductor technology R&D and commercialization.
- COO/CFO: Summa Semiconductor.
- Process development for III-N LEDs: OptoGaN Oy/GmbH.
- 100+ publications on III-N materials and devices.
- Several joint publications with two Nobel laureates.
PhD. Veli-Matti Airaksinen
40 years experience in semiconductor R&D, production and management.
- Development of epitaxial processes for InP, AlGaAs/GaAs and Si.
- Developed epitaxial silicon products and production at Okmetic Oyj.
- Director of Aalto Nanofab 2003 – 2013.
- 50+ publications and patents on semiconductor materials.
Experienced advisory board and non-executive team
Prof. Jyrki Saarinen
Summa Board Member Entrepreneur Heptagon founder Board positions in many high-tech start-ups
Advisory board member 28 years experience in semiconductor industry sales, including ST Microelectronics
Advisory board member Micronas, Fincitec, Atmel, Lewel, Kindhelm