A senior executive with business and technical expertise, driving business growth with multimillion revenues at international top-tier technology firms.
- CEO: Summa Semiconductor
Over 22 years in business management and leadership roles
IT, telecoms, printing healthcare, security and consulting sectors
Dr. (Tech) Sami Suihkonen
20 years expertise in semiconductor technology R&D and commercialization.
- CTO/CFO: Summa Semiconductor.
- Process development for III-N LEDs: OptoGaN Oy/GmbH.
- 100+ publications on III-N materials and devices.
- Several joint publications with two Nobel laureates.
PhD. Veli-Matti Airaksinen
40 years experience in semiconductor R&D, production and management.
- COO: Summa Semiconductor
- Development of epitaxial processes for InP, AlGaAs/GaAs and Si.
- Developed epitaxial silicon products and production at Okmetic Oyj.
- Director of Aalto Nanofab 2003 – 2013.
- 50+ publications and patents on semiconductor materials.
Experienced advisory board and non-executive team
Prof. Jyrki Saarinen
(Summa Board Member, Entrepreneur) Heptagon founder ($900+ million exit to ams AG in 2017), founder and board positions in many high-tech start-ups
(Advisory board member) ALD 1970s, Micronas 1980s, ST Microelectronics (28 years with $20+ bn cumulative sales)
(Advisory board member) Micronas, Fincitec, Atmel, Lewel, Kindhelm
(Summa Board and Advisory board member) Summa Semiconductor Oy Co-founder.